Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Most Challenging Thing I Have Ever Accomplished

When I was a child, I am wondering how to play the guitar. My father, during his teenage years, plays it very well especially with old songs. Every time he plays it, I am always there to listen and be amazed after. I like the sound produced by the guitar. I found it very good to my ears. I was very interested to know how is it played. I started practicing when I was in 3rd year high school. My father bought us a guitar so if we have nothing to do, we can start praticing. Using some song hits/magazines and chord chart/book, I practiced playing it every weekends. My father gave/taught me some tips and techniques to make learning easier. The first song I played was "Torete by Moonstar88". I was very happy when I finally learned how it is played. It was a great accomplishment.

No comments: